As a Functional Analyst at Netpresenter, you’ll work at the industry leader in employee communications. Our groundbreaking communications software is used by the world’s largest organizations. Johnson & Johnson, TNT, George Washington University Hospital, University College Utrecht, DHL, and Erasmus MC, among others, rely on our award-winning platform to reach their employees effectively – even in case of an emergency. As a Functional Analyst, you literally know our software inside out. Thanks to you, our software gets better every day. Quality and deadlines are, naturally, sacred to you.
What will you do as Functional Analyst?
- You will describe functional specifications of applications and actively seek improvement! Support in analyzing process errors is also part of your job.
- In this role, you are the main link between the development team and the rest of the business.
- As an experienced “doer”, you have a good understanding of the functional aspects of complex applications.
- You translate the needs of the business into Epics, Stories, clear ACs, and Mockups.
- Good communication is one of your strengths. You know when and how to address and motivate/support your fellow team members. You would rather take pride in your team than in your own work.
- You work purposefully and, therefore, can always meet your deadlines as a team.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have experience with Jira or a similar application.
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies and working within project teams.
- You can communicate clearly (both verbally and in writing) with different stakeholders. You have the gift of speaking both the business language and our developers’ language.
- You are conscientious and performance-oriented and have a sense of order and quality.
- You are stress-resistant and can handle increased workloads during peak periods.
- You are passionate about software and want to contribute to our innovative platform.
- You are available full-time (40 hours per week).
20 Reasons to join Netpresenter.
- An attractive salary
- As many as 38 days off
- A fully contributory pension
- Flexible working hours, so no problem if you want to start an hour later
- 5 weeks of fully paid birth leave for daddies-to-be
- A Google-like work environment (no, we’re not in Silicon Valley, we’re just in Beek!)
- A gym so you can stay in your best shape, or just switch off
- Fifa games during break time
- Curious about the rest? Discover all the reasons on our website
Not just a bunch of nerds…
Netpresenter is a pioneer in internal and crisis communications. Every day, our innovative software is used by millions of people around the world. For example, our young and talented team helps large organizations such as the George Washington Hospital (right next to the White House), Johnson & Johnson, DHL, University College Utrecht, NATO, and the Red Cross to improve their communications. Our base of operations is in picturesque Beek (Limburg), but we can also be found in the US, the UK, and the United Arab Emirates.
Join the club
Are we the perfect match? Come and meet us! Click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application. We’ll have a cup of great coffee waiting for you!