Every day, you’re giving it your all to make your corporate messages stand out. You write appealing content, use vibrant colors and even add images to draw attention from your employees. But still, not everybody reads the articles and important information might be missed. Netpresenter’s brand new notification feature is here to give your messages the extra push you need!
Push & Pop
With the notification feature, which is added to our new Message Server 15, you can turn your messages up a notch. No one will ever miss a message again. There are two ways to bring your corporate messages to the attention of your employees:
- Push – Send your messages as a push notification to every mobile device within your company. When your staff receives a push notification, they’ll feel the urgency to read it. Tip! Don’t push to hard, but only send a notification if it’s really necessary. Less is more!
- Pop – Publish a message as a pop-up notification and it will literally pop up on every PC screen within your organization.
But, there’s more! We added something extra. From now on, it’s also possible to send out a message as a Windows Notification. Your message appears as a notification in the Windows toolbar and is shown in the Windows action center. One press on the notification and your employee will immediately see the entire message on his or her screen.
What’s in it for you?
Besides the fact that your messages will be read by more staff members, there are several other benefits you can get from notifications.
- Small effort, big impact. Sending your messages as a push or pop-up is far easier than sending an e-mail. Write, edit and switch ‘push notification’ or ‘pop-up notification’ on. No more checking if you added all the right recipients.
- Measure, learn, improve. Track the push and pop-up notifications and analyze the open rates. This will help you to determine which notifications get the attention of your employees. This way, you can fine-tune your corporate communication strategy.
- Engage staff: When you send out notifications, always consider that you might interrupt your employees. So, it’s important that you create messages that are of value and relevant. Think of emergencies, reminders, company news or upcoming events. This will lead to a higher engagement of your staff.
So, get notified! Read more about the notification feature and other new exciting features of Netpresenter’s Message Server 15 in our Summer Release Notes. Also, feel free to contact us or request a free demo. We’re happy to help!