As a Sales Executive at Netpresenter, you’ll work at the industry leader in employee communications. Our groundbreaking communications software is used by the world’s largest organizations. Johnson & Johnson, TNT, George Washington University Hospital, University College Utrecht, DHL and Erasmus MC, among others, rely on our award-winning platform to reach their employees effectively – even in case of an emergency. In this role, you will draw on your expertise to engage with prospects and know how to sell Netpresenter as a solution to their specific communication challenges.
What will you do as a Sales Executive?
- You will have conversations with prospects to find out their specific communication challenges and goals.
- You will give (online) demos of our platform and generate interest.
- You will create offers that fit the needs and goals of the organizations you have spoken with.
- You work closely with our marketing team and figure out together how to score as many new customers as possible.
- You are actively engaged in targeted in and outbound sales activities to sell our software.
Who are you?
- You are a true sales professional; You see and create opportunities.
- You have at least a completed hbo study.
- You have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience and are available full-time (40 hours per week).
- You have an excellent verbal and written command of the Dutch and English languages.
- You are tech-savvy and have an affinity for Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- You are adept at social selling and can effortlessly convince prospects of our solutions.
- You have a good knowledge of software and IT in general (experience with Salesforce is an advantage).
20 Reasons to join Netpresenter.
- An attractive salary
- As many as 38 days off
- A fully contributory pension
- Flexible working hours, so no problem if you want to start your day a bit later
- 5 weeks of fully paid birth leave for partners
- A Google-like work environment (no, we’re not in Silicon Valley, we’re just in Beek!).
- A gym so you can stay in your best shape, or just switch off.
- Fifa games during lunch break
- Curious about the rest? Discover all the reasons on our website
Not just a bunch of nerds…
Netpresenter is a pioneer in internal and crisis communications. Every day, our innovative software is used by millions of people around the world. For example, our young and talented team helps large organizations such as the George Washington Hospital (right next to the White House), Johnson & Johnson, DHL, University College Utrecht, NATO, and the Red Cross to improve their communications. Our base of operations is in picturesque Beek (Limburg), but we can also be found in the US, the UK, and the United Arab Emirates.
Join the club
Are we the perfect match? Come and meet us! Click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application. We’ll have a cup of great coffee waiting for you!