Sales Development Manager
As a Sales Development Manager at Netpresenter, you’ll work at the industry leader in employee communications. Our groundbreaking communications software is used by the world’s largest organizations. Johnson & Johnson, TNT, George Washington University Hospital, University College Utrecht, DHL, and Erasmus MC, among others, rely on our award-winning platform to reach their employees effectively – even in an emergency. In this role, you’ll be engaged with sales on both a strategic and operational level to achieve our organization’s short and long-term sales goals.
What will you do as a Sales Development Manager?
- You can set up a sales strategy and translate it into concrete actions.
- You will continuously look for improvements and opportunities in our sales processes.
- You will work closely with marketing and come up with concrete plans on how we can score as many new leads and customers as possible.
- You can improve and maximize the commercial potential of our organization.
- You research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, etc.
- You actively engage in targeted inbound and outbound sales activities to sell our software.
- You can put yourself in our target market and can think of creative ways to connect with them. Out-of-the-box thinking is encouraged.
- You will provide transparent reporting of results and monitor progress on set goals.
Who are you?
- You have at least a completed college education.
- You have at least 5 years of B2B sales experience and are available full-time (40 hours per week);
- You are a real sales professional who knows how to sell.
- You are strategically strong and can convince people of your ideas and plans.
- You have sharp analytical skills and see where opportunities lie.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English languages verbal and written.
- You are tech-savvy and have an affinity with Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- You have a good knowledge of software and IT in general (experience with Salesforce is an advantage).
20 Reasons to join Netpresenter.
- An attractive salary
- As many as 38 days off
- A fully contributory pension
- Flexible working hours, so no problem if you want to start your day a bit later
- 5 weeks of fully paid birth leave for partners
- A Google-like work environment (no, we’re not in Silicon Valley, we’re just in Beek!).
- A gym so you can stay in your best shape, or just switch off.
- Fifa games during lunch break
- Curious about the rest? Discover all the reasons on our website
Not just a bunch of nerds…
Netpresenter is a pioneer in internal and crisis communications. Every day, our innovative software is used by millions of people around the world. For example, our young and talented team helps large organizations such as the George Washington Hospital (right next to the White House), Johnson & Johnson, DHL, University College Utrecht, NATO, and the Red Cross to improve their communications. Our base of operations is in picturesque Beek (Limburg), but we can also be found in the US, the UK, and the United Arab Emirates.
Join the club
Are we the perfect match? Come and meet us! Click the ‘Apply’ button to submit your application. We’ll have a cup of great coffee waiting for you!