Today, we are excited to announce the release of Message Server 14. At Netpresenter, we pride ourselves on delivering amazing product innovation. Each release is packed with great new features and functionalities. And our Spring ‘18 Release is no different!
So, what can you expect from Message Server 14:
- Brand new user interface: The Message Server is equipped with a brand new user interface. As a result, the layout is completely renewed. Therefore, we also added multiple improvements in the interface. Now, you can make content even faster and more user-friendly. Watch this tutorial video and get a glimpse of the new Message Server 14.
- Color Themes: Color Themes that allow users to easily change the colors and logo of their template(s). Create your own color scheme and apply them to different template layouts. Watch the video here.
- SMART Templates: Less templates, more possibilities. Our new SMART Templates are exactly that; smart and responsive. These templates automatically adjust to your uploaded images. So, text fields increase or decrease in size according to the size and orientation of your image.
- Single Sign-On: Remembering passwords and usernames is something of the past. By using Single Sign-On (SSO), a user must log in just once to get access to Netpresenter.
- Two-factor authentication: Do you want to increase security? Log in, to set up two-factor authentication (2FA). As a result, a user can only log in by using two-factor authentication in combination with the Google Authenticator app.
- Logging: The admin-section logs the user actions (e.g. switching on/off, publishing or deleting messages).
- Drag & drop functionality: Easily change the order of images or videos.
- Categories: Create your own categories (e.g. HR, birthdays, events) to conveniently organize and sort or retrieve messages.
…and much more!