Today, we are excited to announce the release of Message Server 14. At Netpresenter, we pride ourselves on delivering amazing product innovation. That is why each release is packed with great new features and functionality, and our Spring ‘18 Release is no different!
So, what exactly can you expect from Message Server 14:
- Brand new user interface: The Message Server is equipped with a brand new user interface. Not only has the layout been completely renewed, multiple improvements have been implemented in the interface, making content management even faster and more user-friendly. Watch this tutorial video and get a glimpse of the new Message Server 14.
- Color Themes: Color Themes that allow users to easily change the colors and logo of their template(s). Create your own color scheme and apply them to different template layouts. Watch the video here.
- SMART Templates: Less templates, more possibilities. Our new SMART Templates are exactly that, smart and responsive. These templates automatically adjust to your uploaded images. Text fields will increase or decrease in size according to the size and orientation of your image.
- Single Sign-On: Remembering passwords and usernames is a thing of the past. By using Single Sign-On (SSO), a user must log in just once to have access to Netpresenter.
- Two-factor authentication: Want to increase security? Set up two-factor authentication (2FA) to log in. When enabled, a user can only log in by using two-factor authentication in combination with the Google Authenticator app.
- Logging: User actions (e.g. switching on/off, publishing or deleting messages) are logged in the admin-section.
- Drag & drop functionality: Easily change to order of images or videos.
- Categories: Create your own categories (e.g. HR, birthdays, events) to conveniently organize and sort or retrieve messages.
…and much more!