Ho, ho, ho! Or is that a no, no, no …? Still at the office? Not for long, because it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Christmas trees are up, gifts have been bought, everyone’s working hard to meet year-end deadlines. Before leaving the office next week, all there’s left to do is wishing all your colleagues a very merry Christmas. To make this a bit easier for you, we’ve got a Christmas present for you: our very own ‘Happy Holiday’ template package, containing templates for Christmas and New Year’s. You can use them on your Digital Signage screens and Corporate Screensaver!
Checked by – view report
To be able to install our templates, you will need version 15 of the Message Server, combined with version 10 of the Netpresenter Player.
Here’s how you install the templates:
1. Extract the downloaded .zip-file. You will now see 4 new .zip-files.
2. Log in on the Message Server as Administrator.
3. Open the Settings menu.
4. Click “Templates” in the left menu.
5. Click “New Template”.
6. Click “Import Template”.
7. Select the .zip file(s).
8. The template will now be available for assigning to the relevant Sites.
Please note that templates that have been uploaded still require to be assigned to the Sites they will be used in.
How to assign templates to sites
- Log in on the Message Server as Administrator.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Click Templates in the left menu.
- Click the template name
- Scroll down to “Linked Sites”
- Click “Add”
- Select the relevant Sites for this Template.
- Click “Add”
- The Templates will now be available for use in the Sites they were assigned to.
When you’re done installing the holiday templates, you can write your own message and publish them to all your employees with one push of a button. Saves you some extra work before your holidays! Need help on the installation of the templates? Just contact one of our support agents.
Happy holidays from all of us at Netpresenter!